1. You have a shiny new shop in Preston which is twice the size of the old one.
2. Your shiny new shop currently has a shedload of Indian-ish cotton prints which are just beeeautiful.
3. You stocked the perfect ribbon for the ties on Munchkin's new hoodie.
4. You also had a multitude of shiny satin fabrics to make nighties out of, including this kerrazy print that grandma pickledweasel chose for her belated Christmas Making present. (scissors included in picture to illustrate ridiculously loud scale of pattern).
5. You sell plain fleece in a squillion different colours.
6. You currently have a sale on, including this very lightweight babycord at half price.
7. Even if things aren't in the sale there's 10% off everything.
8. You make me want to buy fabric just for the sake of it, even if I have no clue whatsoever what to do with it. (although mr pickledweasel did suggest cutting out 2 of each doll, sewing them and stuffing them, which is a blimmin brilliant idea)
9. You are ridiculously cheap, despite your amazingness - total shopping bill was £20.53, including all the fabrics in the photos above (apart from Munchkin's hoodie), 2m of ribbon, 2m of 5mm button elastic and 2m of cream fleece.
10. All of your shop assistants were nice to Munchkin, even though she was in a bit of a strop because I wouldn't let her out of her pushchair.
Sorry for the crumpled photos - if I get the iron out I might have to do some of the pre-christmas clothes ironing pile, and I'm in denial :)