Thursday 19 August 2010

Yeah, whatever.

I am in a foul mood today, so this post will not be genial, or courteous, or even polite. I really can't be arsed with small talk, so you'll get what you're given.
Here's a bag I made.


It's made of my favourite jeans, which I had to sacrifice because they had a big hole in the knee. The lining is made from some other fabric. I can't be bothered to tell you where it was from.



It holds things, and it was easy to make. I made another one before, but this one is better, because.... well, just because.



If you want me, I'll be on the sofa with my bottom lip stuck out and my arms folded. Now go away! >:-p

1 comment:

  1. Well it's a very beautiful bag and the perfect way to resurrect old jeans. In fact I am going to copy you as I have been looking for a good bag project to use for my favouritest jeans in the whole world which have finally given up the ghost.
    But I won't tell you any of that in case I upset you further...I shall just back away quietly...
    :))
    Ali
    x

    ReplyDelete