Thursday 14 May 2009

Mmmmmm, fabric....*drool*

Munchkin, grandma pickled weasel and I went to Manchester today, to do various bits and bobs of shopping. We just happened to be passing Abakhan's, as you do, and had a bit of a browse. And look what we managed to find!


Mmmm, yummy! The photo doesn't quite do it justice, it's a lovely soft cord, quite light and perfect for items of munchkin clothing.


This is a bit more heavyweight, perfect for cushions. Although I'm thinking maybe a nice big tote bag? Or maybe even a winter coat for munchkin, although I think the leaf pattern might be a little bit big.

And the grand total of my shopping spree? The cord was £2.99 a metre and the leaf fabric was £2.20 a metre. So I went and bought a lipstick from Estee Lauder because I'd saved so much money :D

1 comment: