Tuesday 18 August 2009

Heart of Gold

I've just finished knitting this lovely little brooch, and it's all ready to go in my shop. But I'm off galivanting again, so it'll have to wait until Monday when I'm back.

We're going to Kent to do the following, in no particular order: camp, visit a poorly uncle, see old work friends, buy cheese, go emergency dress shopping, go to a wedding, see the sea and get some sunshine.


I was planning to wear a beautiful cream linen dress to the wedding, but the dry cleaner can't get out what appears to be engine oil (??!!) on the back, so I'm taking my boring and slightly baggy back-up dress, with the hope that I'll see something in the sales before saturday :( This scenario involves taking many pairs of shoes, much to mr pickledweasel's annoyance :)

2 comments:

  1. Do have fun in my little part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish it was as sunny in Lancashire as it is down south!

    ReplyDelete