Sunday 8 March 2009

Five From Folksy

This is a feature I'll run every couple of weeks on a Sunday. There are lots of lovely talented peeps over at Folksy, and it's where I sell my stuff. Every fortnight I'll choose five of my favourite items based around a theme. Today is International Women's Day, and so I searched for 'Women' using the wizardy Folksy search engine, and then cherry-picked my favs. Enjoy!




This natural linen bag from raspberry is so simple, but really pretty.



iLEAiYE's Purple shrug is my kind of knitwear :) Soft, easy to fling on, and looks effortless.



This zine from Colouring Outside the Lines features the work of 10 female artists.



This deliciously light scarf from Alona Kemmett Textiles is perfect for spring.




And last but not least, this beautiful bracelet from Ali Bali Jewellery would be the perfect present for any woman to show how much she is appreciated (hint hint Mr. Pickled Weasel!)

1 comment:

  1. oh I love AliBali's jewellery! Funnily enough I've blogged about her today too!
    http://niftyknits-somuchyarnsolittletime.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-meetalibali.html

    ReplyDelete