Wednesday 11 March 2009

Help! I neeeed somebody...

O HALP! YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Help! Not just anyyyybody...
Well, actually, it could be anybody. As part of my business plan I'm conducting some market research, and I've put together some questions using Survey Monkey (which I can highly recommend, it's easy to use and it's free!)
I'd be really grateful if you could take 5 minutes to answer them - there's only 10 questions, and they're not very taxing. There's a prize draw for a £5.00 book voucher as an added bonus - I know it's not a very big prize, but my marketing fund isn't very big either :)
Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=hQFebyDZn7fSWyDstHgouw_3d_3d

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm who you're looking for - but hey, I've answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Your help is much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete