Friday 27 March 2009

Hurray! It's Friday :)

As a stay at home mum, my days often run into one another, and I have difficulty remembering whereabouts in the week I am. But I still get excited when it's Friday, because it means me and munchkin get mr pickled weasel all to ourselves for the weekend.


Anyhoo, this weekend we get him for 3 whole days, because today we're off to stay in a posh hotel (thank you Tesco Clubcard vouchers!), and then tomorrow we go and watch him do a driving experience at a race track. We're all very excited :) I wanted to take some stitching with me, but I've ground to a halt with a felt purse I am making because I haven't got a zip for it yet, so I'll just have to spend my evenings in the hotel bar drinking cocktails take a book instead :)


When we get back on Sunday I want to get started on a new project, as I bought some bargainous fabric yesterday - 4 metres for £2!!! Apologies for the rubbish photos, but I haven't given it an iron yet. I'm planning to make a cot quilt cover for the munchkin, and maybe a few cushions for her room instead. Cute, ne c'est pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment